Institute of Global Education (IGE) is an educational consulting agency for international students who wish to pursue an education in the United States. At the core of our philosophy is the idea that the agency must live, work and study in the United States in order to provide their clients with the best possible support and study abroad experience.
While the main office is headquartered in California, U.S., IGE also maintains an office conveniently located in Tokyo, Japan to cater to our potential clients.
“In order to yield results from studying abroad, support throughout a students’ stay is very important,” believes IGE founder Koji Hirata from his experience in the United States for over 25 years.
The conviction to study abroad is born in Japan; our purpose is to nurture that conviction after you arrive and hone it to achievement.
- Combining strength in knowledge and expertise of our U.S. headquarters, we can manufacture a significant and economical study abroad plan.
- We will put together a custom-made program for you using our U.S. study abroad expertise.
- We conduct personal guidance based on your current studying state of progress.
- We support your life here in the United States and promptly assist you with any problems.
- We support you in finding an internship or obtaining employment after you finish your study.
- From your conviction of studying abroad to your arrival in the United States, we offer caring and thorough counseling.
- Beyond support in just studying in the United States, we offer support for your cultural experience.
- The specialty staff’s expert guidance counseling.